Friday, July 17, 2009

Week in Review

The week went past pretty quietly. I spent most of my time outside of class in my room watching Degrassi studying.

Tuesday was my final exam for my first semester. I studied a few hours on Monday night for it, but not as much as I would have liked to. I ended up getting an 81 on the final exam, and a 94 for the entire semester. I wish Temple accepted this 94. That would really help my GPA crawl closer to 4.0.

I got the part of Nolbu's wife in the play we have to put on in Bosung, Heungbu and Nolbu.

Wednesday saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with Joyce, Keunbum, and Mary. LOVED IT!!!! Ok, so they left a lot out, but the direction was great. The acting.... was not so great. For being real teenagers with real hormones, the actors are really quite unable to translate that to screen.

This morning, my conversation partner texted me that we wouldn't go to her grandma's farm over the weekend cause the weather was not good. I had plans today too, but they were also cancelled because of the 장마 (monsoon season). So pretty much I spent the entire day in my room watching videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment