Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December =D

November is FINALLY OVER!!! And December is here =D YAY!!!

December is the month in which I nail my senior portrait (today 1:45pm!!)
December is the month in which I finish all my super long papers x.X
December is the month in which I finish my last Temple classes EVER!
December is the month in which I have a bunch of really awesome job interviews and nail them, getting a great job (please!)
December is the month in which I see my best friend when she gets back from Wales =D
December is the month in which I celebrate Christmahanukwanzaa.
December is the month in which I go to Vegas and the Grand Canyon for the first time =)
December is the month in which my anchor (breast reduction) scars heal, and I no longer have a hole the size of a dime in my stitches.
December is the month in which I will finally breathe easy realizing I am not *complete* failure and things will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment