Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall semester...

I changed around my schedule to only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I don't have class today, but I'm gonna head down to Temple anyways. It's gonna be so lonely. A lot of my friends have graduated. On Saturday, I went to Jenn's going away party at Fado's. Manchester beat Arsenal, so of course Jenn was happy =) Unfortunately, I prolly won't be able to see her again until she leaves for the airport....

First class of the day at 11am to 12:20 will be Chinese Politics, or as the teacher has renamed the course, "The State and Globalization Reexamined: China, Global Power or Political Decay?". Gotta head over to Tuttleman for that one There are only 7 of us in this class, including Linh Chia and Lauren Tarnoski, so I already know about half the class. Woot. Should be fun.


Next up after that is Disasters: Geology Vs. Hollywood in Barton Hall from 2-3:20. I know Justin Fortmeier and Michelle Provencher in that one so once again it doesn't have to be an awkward first day.

Third up from 3:30-4:50 is also in Barton on the same floor, so I don't have to worry about switching buildings in my 10 minutes, and just relax. This one is my Poli Sci capstone. I don't know anyone in there yet, or at least I don't recognize any of the names, but there is one name that stuck out for me. Someone there has the name Liya Groysman. That's so weird, cause she's also a Russian Jew from my county, Bucks County, and she has the same name as my mom before she was married. Hmmmm.

Next on Tuesday I have Nationalism: Ethnic Politics in Anderson Hall from 5:30-8. There's this one girl Ivana in it from my Urban Politics class last semester. I don't know her that well, but oh well, better than nothing.

Same time slot on Thursday I have Psychology as a Social Science in Tuttleman Hall. It's a 75 person class, but I don't know anyone x.X


In Miles news... yesterday Nelly told me to be more stern with him and not take him out for walks so many times a day cause he keeps pestering me for walks. So I only took him out 3 times yesterday as opposed to 5 or 6 times. So to punish me... he walked into the room at 3:20am this morning and woke me up. Wouldn't let me go til I at least took him out back. Don't dogs sleep at nite? ._.

2 comments:

  1. This is Liya Groysman! Why is my name in your blog?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Really? It's just cause it's so close to my mom's maiden name.

      Delete