Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to class

Sunday was spent at home doing mostly nothing... Our power was out in the dorm, so I went to a cafe to start on my new homework assignment. From this day on, I will try to translate one piece of news in Russian and Korean a day. We'll see how long this keeps up. I hope I do keep going with it. I really need the practice.

Today in class, I forgot that we had a quiz, and I didn't study. I think maybe I got at least 7/10. I hope I didn't get worse than that. Everything else is pretty much business as usual...

Also, I got up at 3am this morning because I had a webinar that was from 2-4pm in the US. I then realized that it was TONIGHT at 3am. It means I have to get up tonight at 3am again, and I'll be tired in class again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment