Thursday, August 6, 2009

Birthday week

On Wednesday, I turned 22 (I'm 23 in Korean years). Erin bought a cake from Paris Baguette, and some snacks. We ate it during our break, and Peter shared blowing the candles out with me cause his birthday is August 9th.

The day was pretty uneventful otherwise. I cleaned my room and studied a bit.

For our usually Wednesday special lecture, we had a congresswoman from the Grand National Party (한나라당) come to speak to us. It was quite a bit more interesting than most of the other lectures we've had until now. Most of what she said was of no surprise to us, but she was still an interesting person.

Today after class, I went to Itaewon and had burgers with Joyce and Sean at The Corner Bistro. The place got good reviews, and it definitely didn't disappoint for me. After that, we went to a cafe, and we ate another Paris Baguette cake that Sean bought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment